SIRA Group provides financial market professionals the ability to operate their own business, offering Authorised Representative status under the SIRA Group AFSL.
Authorised Representative status is available to qualified professionals on either a full financial planning basis or an Accountants Advisory License, which complies with the legislation introduced on July 1, 2013, allowing accountants to continue advising their SMSF clients.
Why choose SIRA Group:
- SIRA Group is privately owned, providing for practices wanting to maintain their independence from the large institution owned dealer groups.
- SIRA Group is a boutique financial services group that has provided specialist SMSF advice to financial planners, accountants and solicitors over the last decade. Its principal David Bannister has provided training and workshops via varying RTOs to many industry practitioners including administrators, advisers, accountants, auditors and solicitors, making it well placed to support any business looking to work in the SMSF field.
- SIRA Groups AFSL has full Managed Discretionary Account (MDA) capability, which provides the ability for its practitioner network to offer their clients individual portfolio management service.
- SIRA Group allows you to operate with your own branding.
- SIRA Group charges a flat fee to its practitioners for dealer services. Advisers can choose the style of remuneration that best suits their business and retain 100% i.e. no revenue splitting with SIRA Group.
If you have an established business and desire the independence to advise your clients as you know they should be, or if you are an accountant who would like to advise your clients and continue servicing your SMSF clients, contact SIRA Group to find our more.
Contact us on +61 3 9909 7018 or send an email for more information.