Benefits of Private Portfolio Management
- Your personal fund manager works on your behalf and is available to discuss your portfolio with you;
- Investments are made directly and not through managed funds. This gives you the benefits of share ownership without the drawbacks of researching companies, markets and stock prices;
- Gives flexibility to tailor your portfolio to maximise income, franking credits or capital growth;
- Actively manages the tax implications of changing an existing portfolio of shares;
- Allows monitoring and planning of income and capital gains tax outcomes of portfolio decisions;
- Stocks that conflict with your personal preferences can be excluded;
- Portfolios are held through a custodian for your security; and
- The convenience of web based, online reporting.
Compare the Options
The following table compares various investment options:
Private Portfolio Management
Contact us on +61 3 9909 7018 or send an email for more information.